Warranty - Tubes
Highway / Non-Highway Tube Warranty
Carlisle Transportation Products [“CTP”] warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein, its Highway/Non-Highway Tubes (tubes) to be
free from defects in materials and workmanship.
1. THE CTP WARRANTY [“Warranty”] applies only to the original purchaser of the tubes and only if they are used in the service for which they are intended. Rear tractor tubes are warrantied for a period of five (5) years from date of manufacture. All other tubes are warranted for a period of three (3) years from date of manufacture. A covered tube will be warrantied in the following manner:
(a) replace tube
(b) refund cost of tube (proof of purchase required)
2. The Warranty is void if the tube fails due to damage from improper inflation pressures, exceeding or overloading the tube/tire beyond the maximum load capacity stated on the sidewall.
3. The Warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, cost of towing or
transportation, related property damage or consequential damages of any type or nature.
4. The Warranty does not cover mounting and balancing charges.
5. The Warranty DOES NOT apply to the following:
(a) repaired tubes
(b) tubes used in racing or competition
(c) tubes subjected to road hazards (punctures, cuts, stubble damage, impact,
valve pulled from tube, etc),overloading, under-inflation, mounting damage,
fitment to incorrect rim, purposeful abuse or chemical contamination
(d) tubes into which liquid balancers or sealants have been introduced
(e) cosmetic irregularities
(f) weather checking caused by improper storage
To obtain warranty adjustments or warranty information contact your CTP dealer or call CTP’s Product Service Department at 1-800-260–7959 or fax to 1-800-352-0075. Claims must be made within 30 days of discovery of defect. CTP reserves the right to inspect all products before making adjustments.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. CT&W SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF CTP HAS AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty lasts and do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary from state/province to state/province.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.