Carlisle Career Opportunities
Our Greatest Asset. People.
With years of collective experience, a committment to continuous improvement and culture of quality that is nearly 100 years old, Carlisle employees are our greatest asset. As a Company we provide employees with salaries and benefit programs that are competitive within the specialty transportation products industry. The success of every organization is directly related to the quality, talents and dedication of its employees.
"It started out as a temp assignment and became a great career..." - Michelle M.
"In February 2009 the temp agency I worked for asked me to work a 2-week assignment at Carlisle. I really wasn’t expecting anything beyond two weeks, but two weeks turned into a month, then 2 months, and then I was hired in May 2009. I chose Carlisle because I enjoyed my work, enjoyed my coworkers and recognized opportunities to advance. Several key people took a chance on me and gave me a chance to show my skills. I’ve experienced opportunities that I never dreamed I would have by working on teams that completed critical projects. Working on those teams allowed me to use my skills to contribute to Carlisle to help achieve its goals. Every day at Carlisle is an opportunity for me to help my coworkers, to learn something new and for me to grow. If you’re looking for a career that allows you to grow and advance, consider Carlisle!"
A career with Carlisle Transportation Products includes a competitive package of meaningful benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical Insurance. Blue Shield consumer-driven health plan includes Blue Cross-Blue Shield networks with Company participation in deductible amounts though an HRA account.
- Dental Insurance. Comprehensive coverage through Cigna Dental, including preventive cleanings and exams.
- Vision Insurance. Examinations, contacts, lenses and frames through Eyemed.
- Life Insurance. Automatic coverage at 1X times annual salary.
- Voluntary Life Insurance. Option to purchase additional life insurance through The Standard.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Short Term Disability insurance coverage provided based upon years of service.
- Long Term Disability Insurance. Long Term Disability insurance provided at 60% of salary once Short Term Disability is exhausted.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment. Automatic coverage at 1 times annual salary.
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment. Option to purchase additional AD&D through The Standard.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance. Automatic coverage provided.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Holidays. Ten holidays, paid.
- Tuition Reimbursement. CTP assists employees in pursuing further education related to employment. Academic performance requirement. Tuition reimbursed to maximum $5,000 per calendar year.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program. Services for employees and their dependents include free short-term counseling, legal consultations, financial counseling, child care referrals and more.
- Flex Spending Account. Includes Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings. 401K Plan. Employees may contribute up to 50% of salary and Company matche up to 100% of the first 3% of contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions per year. No vesting schedule. A variety of investment options are offered through Plan Administrator, Wells Fargo.
- Employee Carlisle Stock Purchase & Option Plan. Plan provides for monthly Company stock purchases by payroll deduction and stock options. Enrollment unlimited. Contributions accumulate in a non-interest bearing account and used to purchase shares..
- Paid Vacation.
- 1st year anniversary: 80 hours
- 5th year anniversary: 120 hours
- 10th year anniversary: 160 hours
- 20th year anniversary: 200 hours