Tire Warranty - Highway & Non-Highway
Highway / Non-Highway Tire Warranty
Carlisle Transportation Products [“CTP”] warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein, CTP’s tires and wheels to be free from
defects in materials and workmanship. CTP’s liability for tires and wheels shall be limited to replacement of any defective tire or wheel plus any applicable taxes.
1. THE CARLISLE TRANSPORTATION PRODUCTS WARRANTY [“Warranty”] applies only to the Original Purchaser of the CTP tires and/or wheels for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
(a) The Warranty for the coating of the wheel is for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
2. The Warranty is void if the tire or wheel fails due to damage from improper inflation pressures, exceeding the maximum speed limit, or overloading the tire beyond the maximum load capacity stated on the sidewall.
3. The Warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, cost of towing or transportation, related property damage or consequential damages of any type or nature.
4. The Warranty does not cover mounting and balancing charges.
5. The Warranty is void if a covered tire is worn past last 3/32 of tread depth at any point on the tread contact surface.
6. The Warranty DOES NOT apply to the following:
(a). continued use while run flat or under a state of acute under-inflation
(b). tire damage or irregular wear due to road hazard, including puncture, cut,
impact break, bulge, snag, stone drill, or collision
(c). repaired tubes, tires or wheels
(d). tires or wheels used in racing or competition
(e). tires or wheels subjected to overloading, improper mounting, use of an incorrect
rim, purposeful abuse or chemical contamination
(f). tires or wheels which have been patched, plugged or repaired or into which
liquid balancers or sealants have been introduced
(g). cosmetic irregularities
7. CTP makes no expressed claims of expected tire wear. Variables that affect tire wear are driving conditions, load and tire inflation pressure.
To obtain warranty adjustments or warranty information contact your CTP dealer or call CTP’s Customer Care Unit at 1-800-260-7959 or fax to
1-800-352-0075. Claims must be made within 30 days of discovery of irregularity. CTP reserves the right to inspect all products before making adjustments.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. CTP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF CTP HAS AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty and do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary according to the state/province in which the original
purchaser is located.
NOTE: All Specifications subject to change without notice Rev. 11/09